Hiring For: Graphic Designers
Ecommerce - D2C - OmniChannel
EAK Distribution is the parent company of multiple e-commerce consumer product brands that are sold on marketplaces like Amazon.com and as well D2C via the brands’ website. Our brands are in different categories, but what they all have in common is that they're impact-driven thoughtful products designed to improve people's daily lives.
We are a fast growing company looking to grow as a leading consumer products company while building out an amazing team and culture.
In just over five years, we’ve gone from launching a single product online to growing into a first in category leader with brands across multiple categories.
We’re a privately held company funded through the investments made by thousands of customers who have used our products to change their lives … AKA sales
We believe in doing our best and courageously communicating with one another. We are fun loving and have a desire for self-awareness. We have a passion for growth and enjoy new challenges.
Our team is 100% remote and spanning the globe. Currently we are a team of 15 and looking to bring on A-players that are adaptable and proven leaders.
Graphic Designer Job Description:
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Salary: TBD DOE
Some of the benefits...
Health Insurance Allowance
Ability to do extended travel while working (e.g. work remotely from Europe for a month)
Work remotely and save on average $5k/year in commuting costs and 100+ hrs each year (aka. 2 ½ extra weeks of vacation time)
The Right Fit →
At EAK, we hire for culture first. Then ability. And then skills.
Please consider the following synopsis of our core values when deciding if this opportunity is the right fit for you:
Talk Freely and honestly
Make it happen - Take the initiative
Incremental improvements over time
Make mistakes, learn, innovate
What Gets Measured Gets Managed - Truth lies in data.
Excellence - Think Bigger