Our client, AvantStay, is a fast-growing startup focused on short term rentals for group traveling. We’re looking for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn and improve our products. In this role, you’ll work with a small, collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must.
- You're a passionate, self-motivated designer who sweats the details and is obsessed with quality. You’re a problem solver. You’re a team player, but you know when to take the initiative. You're a quick learner who is energized by the challenge of trying something new.
- You’re data-driven and research-focused, disciplined in validating design assumptions with real data and user insights.
- You consistently apply critical thinking to your design process to ensure decisions are thoughtfully considered.
- You’re a strong communicator, comfortable articulating design decisions and rationale with clarity and confidence.
- You're able to work well in a fast-paced environment, communicate effectively, and remain open to feedback from people in a variety of disciplines.
- You have at least 5 years of experience designing digital products, perhaps with some agency experience along the way.
- Our team develops software for both internal and external users, meaning you understand how to design a product that fits our brand and delights our customers, but also know how to create tools that streamline enterprise workflows. Whether you have agency experience or not, you’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and can quickly cope with changes. You’ll be able to support your lead and execute your ideas within Figma.
We’re a remote-friendly company, with people working from various locations around the world.
- Working hours: 1 am - 9 am Philippine Time (9 am - 5 pm PST)
- Salary: $3,500 - $4,000 (per month)