GrowthAssistant is a global staffing solution providing amazing career opportunities to our Growth Assistants while helping growth marketing teams scale!
Join our amazing team of Remote workers and gain invaluable knowledge and experience!
We are looking for a Production Artist to join a digital growth marketing team in the US.
This teammate will assist with ongoing graphic design projects while making sure branding guidelines are followed - executing the final touches of the design before production. You will also work on organizing files. A great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and continue learning and growing during their career!
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
- Collaborate closely with art directors, designers, and developers
- Prepare final online-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of mediums
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths, and additional image manipulation
- Package and preflight files for release to the site
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and development team
- Organize and manage assets - label, export, prepare
- 40 hours per week, 8-hour shift per day
- Must have experience in using Adobe Creative Suite and other design software
- Must be able to do image and video editing
- Must be able to follow branding standards for multiple brands
- Must be open to working the graveyard shift (can work 9 am EST)
- Must be able to communicate well in the English language
- Experience with Sketch or any similar tool
When you apply, please share a link to a Google Drive folder or Dropbox Folder that has exactly 1 JPEG example of a social media post, one JPEG of an email design, and one JPEG of an online ad placement. Only send one of each (choose your favourite example) in JPEG form.
Make sure the link sharing is set up so I can view the JPEGs and share them with my team. No applications will be considered without this link.
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn and grow, and take on more responsibilities along the way.
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Great work culture