A leading International company with various premier F&B businesses is seeking an experienced Head of F&B leader who can provide leadership for their team across all applicable functions.
- Building rapport with the working level staff and ensuring they maintain good customer service and product quality. This will the candidate to sit inside our various restaurants for ~60% of their working hours to observe and train working level staff. They can also lead hiring processes for working level staff
- Ensuring our food and drinks items are to a consistent quality
- Designing new menu items on a frequent basis to ensure our concepts don't go 'stale'. In this sense, some previous kitchen, bar or cafe experience would be handy
- Overseeing the nitty-gritty operational details of our shops such as standard operating procedures,
- Staff rostering, equipment sourcing, food/drink costing, staff ferries etc
- Developing promotions for our shops and new initiatives with the goal of building foot traffic and revenue in our restaurants.
- Helping to facilitate design via the in-house design team,
- Help to build up market presence via social and digital media
- Potential involvement in corresponding wholesale businesses
- Potential sales pitching to various end vendors and applicable businesses
- Significant F&B management experience
- Experience utilizing digital and social media to drive awareness, customers and sales
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Strong english, fluency in burmese or mandarin/cantonese a plus