A fashion-technology client is seeking a Growth Manager who is adept at scaling and growing various digital programs. You will also be responsible to create strategies and expand the client's rapidly growing Resale subscriber base. In this role, you will collaborate with team members and agencies on optimizing existing performance marketing channels as well as to test and scale new channels.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Able to understand the targeted customers, product, and business strategies.
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth and improved conversion.
- Own the end-to-end strategy, planning, and execution of our paid social and performance marketing campaigns, referral programs, and customer acquisition via owned channels including app, web, and SEO.
- Innovate. Continuously test and optimize targeting, bid strategies, creative, and landing page/app experience to drive volume and ROI.
- Deliver critical reporting and analysis to fuel marketing optimization.
- Leverage tools and technology to automate campaigns and reporting.
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to take known product optimizations and implement them in other places.
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience managing campaigns across multiple channels, focused on performance, growth, and/or product marketing.
- Strong analytical toolkit with advanced skills and an understanding of attribution and how to leverage it to track marketing efforts.
- Hands-on experience managing performance marketing campaigns across channels (SEO, ASO, Paid Digital, Email marketing, referral marketing) to deliver profitable growth to target and budget.
- Familiar with current technologies/vendors on what to use to achieve targets.
- Develop and manage digital marketing dashboards for traffic and user acquisition, conversion performance, spend, and revenue targets.
- Problem-solver with an orientation toward hypotheses and insights.
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate and present at a senior level as well as cross-functionally.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR