As Product growth Marketer, work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at greater speed.
Roles and Responsibilities for Product Growth Marketer
- Own organizational scaling of Product Management and supporting functions, including Product, Operations, UX
- Need to have strong domain expertise in marketing across different channels
- Good understanding of customer acquisition strategies & tactics
- Expertise with metrics, data & analytics tools to measure the return on investment and effectiveness of each initiative
- Lead ideation/execution of program changes that drive growth, partnering with Product, Marketing, Engineering, Design, Content Strategy, and Data Science teams
- Partner with cross-functional and regional leads to define, implement, and track consistent global KPIs for user acquisition, retention/engagement on various ads marketing programs.
- Understand growth and optimization best practices and share with marketing and engineering teams. Generate customer goal sets for various channels to grow the user base/engagement.
- Work with our Growth Marketing team to build out a comprehensive strategy around acquisition, onboarding, reducing churn, and achieving win-backs with a dedicated UX partner, business analytics support, and an established experimentation framework.
- 3+ years product management experience at a high growth consumer or B2B2C startup
- Experience with the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Strong cross-functional, collaboration skills (e.g., Marketing, Engineering, Program Management, and partner Product teams)
- Multi-year experience in a startup or scale-up environment
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize initiatives based on context and expected ROI
- Strong relationship building ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills