Since the beginning of the journey, our aim has been to build a multicultural team all around the globe. With 15 people in the team, we have Bears in France, US, UK, Thailand, Netherlands, and South Africa working closely together. Being remote is part of our DNA and at the core of our culture.
Even though we all work from different locations, we make sure to spend as much as possible time together by organizing quarterly off-sites (when flying is an option 😅).
We are in need of an ingenious, proactive, and multi-faceted marketer with a versatile skill set who thrives in experimenting, is not afraid to get their hands dirty, and enjoys wearing many different hats.
- Product Marketing - Thanks to your ground work (market research, work on our product’s value proposition, positioning, and messaging), you develop the go to market strategy.
- Marketing tactics - You own the marketing function and work with the Founders and the sales team to set up an integrated marketing plan that can create growth for our product.
- Lead generation - You create programs to generate and nurture leads via relevant tools and resources like events, SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners.
- Customer acquisition - You create A/B experiments to maximize customer acquisition programs and continuously evolve strategic recommendations based on data insights.
- Experimentation - You dream up and propose wild and amazing ideas for us to try
- You are able to leverage your basic coding skills (JS, HTML, CSS) to automate your marketing efforts
- You’re comfortable with numbers and know how to track and measure what you launch
- You have a prior experience in marketing or growth (in a company or as a founder)
- You’re known for your ability to act fast, execute flawlessly, and iterate based on the outcomes
- You love get off the beaten track to test new things
- You’re a constant learner and stay up to date with the best marketing and growth hacking practices
- You’re self-driven and is known for your grit
- Native English speaker or equivalent level.
- Full-time position.
As part of the Bearer team you will also get:
- A competitive compensation package.
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a fast-growing organization.
- Work from (almost) anywhere.
Come and build the future of developer tooling with us!