Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About The Role
Kraken is looking for a Paid Acquisition Manager to lead Kraken’s efforts around paid marketing efforts in APAC, owning the entire execution.
This role involves working in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment to solve complex business problems where you will be given the opportunity to add value from day one. This role reports directly to the Growth Marketing - Paid Acquisition Lead position.
The role is open to candidates currently based in Asia or Australia.
- Oversee the execution of a digital marketing strategy for paid marketing campaigns across SEM, Display, Social, and other digital channels - keep this highly organized and visible
- Make the calls on audience sizing, spend allocation, budget optimization, cadence, channel mix and overall prioritization of campaigns
- Optimize spend to produce the best possible ROI for the company. Make sure that we are applying the right level of resources and maximizing results
- Perform A/B testing of key marketing materials and strategies in order to drive ongoing campaign optimization
- Measure and report key findings from campaigns to help inform short and long-term marketing effort
- Support Australia and Japan teams
- 2+ years of experience (agency or client) managing acquisition strategies with a proven track record of having successful campaigns across paid channels in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels, creative, and best practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Mastery of various marketing attribution tools and systems. Ex. Google Analytics, Branch, Tableau, etc.
- Exceptional presentation and narrative compression skills
- B2C experience is a must
- No Crypto experience necessary
Nice to Have
- Have a passion for Crypto
- Experience with A/B testing
- Deep understanding of APAC market
- Bilingual in English and Japanese
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers . We’re excited to see what you’re made of.