Marketing - Public Relations – Advertising
Information Technology & Services
Your everyday responsibility is to lead our EMEA/APAC (online) marketing campaigns,
evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and work closely with our Sales team.
Your main topics and tasks will consist of:
• Go-to-market strategy and execution - Starting with the definition of a growth marketing
plan, define our corporate branding, define and deliver our core products cover positioning,
messaging, content, and enablement. Work with cross-functional teams to support demand-
generation campaigns, and events in addition to community, business partners, and account-
based marketing programs.
• Thought leadership - Express our opinion on hot topics and trends pertaining to our space
and our field of expertise through blogs, social posts, presentations, webinars, and other field
• Field enablement - Work with sales leadership, field engineering, and user marketing to
create and deliver compelling enablement materials and collateral to the sales team and
• Focus - Constant prioritization across several competing objectives for optimal use of time
• Hands-on – You maintain contact with the media. Coordinate the design of offline and
online communications and monitors and develop the corporate house style.
• Whatever else is needed to help sell Aliter products and services, delight our customers,
support our field teams and help the company grow. You translate knowledge of the business
market and customer into clear insights and stimulate improvements to customer journeys
and a digital customer approach; You initiate, monitor, and improve (digital) marketing
activities in the broadest sense of the word.
What you should bring to Aliter Networks:
• Minimal a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or another relevant study.
• 8+ years’ experience in relevant marketing functional roles within a relevant environment;
significant online and direct marketing experience, along with a deep knowledge of sales,
business development and end-to-end demand management.
• Proven track record of success in transforming and leading organizations that have resulted
in sales/revenues increase.
• Experience with change management and the ability to drive a paradigm shift of the sales
and marketing organization.
• Experience in developing a strategic marketing plan, which includes lead generation as well
as to mobilize and maximize the productivity of resources within the organization.
• Ability to recognize and leverage best practices in marketing strategy, campaign
development, and execution.
• You speak the language of entrepreneurs and are not afraid to put effective customer
communication on paper yourself.
• Data-driven mindset; whether it concerns the interpretation of an A / B test, the analysis of
digital campaigns, or the calculation of a business case using our CRM data. You don’t turn
your hand around it.
• An interest in technology and products.
• Excellent command of the English language, strong communication skills, and attention to
Why join the team?
If you want a challenging and dynamic role in an international company with a holistic focus
on its employees, its customers, and the planet, Aliter Networks is the place for you.
Established in 2009, Aliter is scaling up in a growing market. We’re making a difference with
IT for people, planet, and profit – by extending the lifetime of IT infrastructure hardware with
products and services. Our goal is to have half a million IT products saved from E-waste by
2025, which also contributes to saving costs on purchasing new equipment. We are proud to
be a certified B Corp, which means that we are recognized to balance purpose and profit after
an extensive audit. Check https://bcorporation.net/ for more info.
With a business model focused on circular IT, we’re helping save an immense amount of the
CO2 emission that comes with producing and disposing of IT network equipment. We also
believe IT can play a role in helping people in need. For example, we invest in projects that
create positive change with IT for those with a distance to the labor market, such as refugees.
We also support our customers investing in the charity of their choice with our Buy Back For
Good program. We offer a great employee package that consists of a competitive salary,
sports facilities, a company dog (!), and other perks. Our working environment is
professional, informal, and transparent. We provide company lunches on a regular basis and
organize team activities to celebrate the good working life together. We include our A-team
in important decisions and regularly share our results, strategy, and plans. We encourage you
to stay fit and offer the use of our in-house gym under the guidance of our personal fitness
trainer. We believe in sharing – both the responsibility and the success. So we have an
Employee Shareholder Program. Our onboarding program will bring the best out in you.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from and work with highly professional, talented people.
And last but not least, we value family time and flexibility – so working four days a week or
from a remote location is possible, as long as you keep track of (y)our goals.
Note that our new Growth Marketing Manager could be based in either our Singapore office,
our Netherlands office in Almere, or remote.