- In charge of Site Search, site-real-estate and store pages to create better shopping experience for incoming users.
- Owner of platform and best UV practice.
- Module performance and algorithms.
- Monitor Search and update other departments on latest user behavior.
- Optimize search tools. Scope of this role is to filter out all the irrelevant search results that show up against certain -search terms and make sure that we teach system/algorithm to learn from these errors. Examples are a ring to show up when searching for watches or a different brand product shows up etc.
- Have to identify the reason for the distorted results, categorize each reason under the relevant error type and through cross category help and/or through Alibaba’s in-house software tools, get the errors fixed.
- Other responsibilities include analyzing search results, place search banners against relevant search terms and any other search related projects currently in the pipeline.
- Ad-hoc assigned by management.
- Proficient in English and Burmese
- Must pass a qualification exam
- 1-2 years of experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- Strong excel and PowerPoint skills
- Business Excel Skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
An amazing opportunity to learn from colleagues across Asia, in more developed markets