Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Infor Center of Excellence Business Consultant for HCM, the candidate will be required to perform the following:
- Develop strong functional consulting skills surrounding Infor HCM application (and related third party) technologies and tools in order to support product customizations, modifications and related consulting/training activities.
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting client requirements, drafting functional descriptions and/or programming specifications as required.
- Analyze customers' business requirements objectives; develops business processes to meet customers' business needs. Model to-be business processes in the Infor application. Document and communicate the planned use of the Infor application.
- Apply Infor Deployment Methodology and assist customers in using available tools to deploy the Infor solution efficiently.
- Work as an integral part of the project team – coordinating activities with Infor project manager and working effectively with customer and Infor team members of all levels
- Willingness to travel to international customer sites to deliver consulting services as well as work in the Manila office delivering our consulting services in a remote capacity.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Psychology, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience specializing in the implementation and/or strategic practice of HCM software packages such as Lawson Talent Management, Lawson S3, Infinium, Peoplesoft, Workday, SAP HCM, SuccessFactors as an implementation consultant or HR process specialist
- Workforce Management (WFM) Time and Attendance, Multi View Scheduling and Labor Forecasting and Optimization Schedule
- Preferably with experience on full-cycle HCM implementations
- Strong understanding around HR business processes
- Knowledgeable in process analysis, design and documentation
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Must be collaborative to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
- Flexible to work on US, EMEA and/or APAC shifts when necessary.
- Must be willing to travel for customer facing engagements on both short and long term assignment.