Ericsson CU: Managed Services, Network Operations
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, crafting the future of technology. This is a place where you're encouraged as your own perfectly outstanding self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Responsible in customer engagements for network, service delivery strategy and transformation to contract fulfillment. Ensure that transformation projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, with a high quality and within budget. Deliver value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on managed service (MS) processes, operations, and customer network.
- Provide technology strategy support for network, decide on priorities, focus areas and targets, define capability roadmap
- build an automation & Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformation plan for prioritized areas
Align planning and operations team on approved strategy execution transformation:
- A passion for working with automation and AI. Own the capability transformation dedication as per agreed roadmap. build opportunity for Ericsson innovation and other services through transformation gain sharing.
- support in driving solutions to set capacities and ensure overall customer happiness and that value is delivered according to the business expectations. Quality improvement drive for end-to-end network performance and optimization activities to be performed on the live network, broadcast and infrastructure based on the service contracts for RF domain.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Candidate should have excellent exposure on 2G/3G/4G Technology and should have extensive Optimization exposure.
- Should have good knowledge on Huawei and Ericsson Radio Optimization. Hands-on experience of drive Test KITs like AZQ, TEMS, SMARTCARE etc.
- Knowledge of Radio Network Performance analysis & Management
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Myanmar has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.
What happens next once you apply?
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union.