Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience in sales and digital marketing.
- Experience in leadership and people management.
- Experience with effective sales/operations management and strategic planning.
- Experience leading high performing teams.
- Deep understanding of the media agency business.
- Established and recognized profile/relationships in the Singapore market.
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
This is a customer-facing position that requires a strategic mind, exceptional relationship management skills and an entrepreneurial spirit. As Head of Agency business in Singapore, you have led teams within a major media agency or associated network. You will seek to further develop and maintain Google’s reputation amongst senior strategic agency partners. You will design and implement partnership initiatives and commercials managing a team of agency business managers as well as delivering to the in quarter business plan.
You’ll be responsible for Google Singapore’s agency business growth with some of our largest media and creative agency customers, delivering impact through strategic analysis, business planning, executive client management and flawless execution of key business initiatives. You will lead and coach a high-performing agency team that uses consultative skills to understand our partner’s needs and deliver impactful solutions. You are an innovator, excellent communicator and can drive change and impact in the market.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Lead a team to implement business strategies to accelerate the Google agency business.
- Identify business development opportunities, and keep strong relationships with agency influencers and decision makers. Manage and oversee the negotiation of complex agency agreements to successful completion working with holding groups.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Product and Operations teams to develop agency strategy to build partnerships and maximize growth.
- Develop and implement programs to improve agency experience and education through training, business reviews and product updates. Interface with key executives in the advertising community and represent Google at industry events.
- Innovate and problem solve in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid, creative and unique solutions are desired.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .