Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, and corporate affairs/corporate social responsibility
- Experience organizing and driving large, complex programs forward with capabilities of growing operations work involving large teams
- Leadership experience in managing multiple complex projects and influencing stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience in creating and leading high-impact meaningful integrated marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy, driving strategic alignment with stakeholders, and inspiring teams to achieve common goals
- Understanding of Google's products and technology industry
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple, intuitive communications, and balance analytical capabilities with actionable insights
About The Job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As the Head of Singapore’s Brand and Reputation Marketing team, you will be responsible for leading Google’s initiatives to accelerate the growth of the digital economy and solidify Google’s brand within Singapore’s digital ecosystem and the country’s key opinion formers.
In this role, you will understand the digital ecosystem in Singapore and work with the team to develop the overall country Brand and Reputation strategy, and define the right initiatives. You will then launch programs, build partnerships, and create marketing campaigns to bring these ideas to life. You will be a proactive leader who is passionate in leveraging technology to create economic impact for the wider society.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Lead development of the overall country Brand and Reputation strategy, identify priority initiatives, and drive alignment of country strategy. Support executive communication within Marketing and to other cross-functional teams.
- Uncover insights about Singaporeans, small business owners, key opinion formers, and the digital ecosystem to inform marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Lead rollout of new programs from strategy to execution, including localization of content, partnerships, communication plans, and integrated brand campaigns.
- Internalize and bring to life the Google brand, voice, mission, and values in a single cohesive narrative around Google’s commitment to the country throughout the different initiatives that are launched.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure maximum impact on Google’s brand amongst key opinion formers. Manage external agencies and partners to structure and execute programs efficiently delivering on campaign objectives and business goals.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .