**This role is to be based out of Kuala Lumpur ** Can be worked remotely pending Covid Restriction.
Headcount is working in partnership with a global Digital FX brokerage that has been demonstrating tremendous growth and dominance over the Digital FX industry for the past decade.
Our client was established in 2008 and from their infancy has seen tremendous success not just in scaling the business but with strong global partnerships across Europe and Asia that have been detrimental in the dominance they have shown.
They are an extremely tech-focused company that has strong leadership and experience across the business assisting them to stay on top of new innovative methods along with entrepreneurial thinking.
As the Head of Online Mass Market Operation, you will be responsible for the Mass Market Retail Sales function with the management of Mass Retail Sales Processes, Strategy Execution, Activities & Projects, Resource Management, and Systems.
Mass Retail Sales is largely focused on the efficient and scalable management of sales interactions throughout the acquisition, onboarding, and retention lifecycle of mass retail customers particularly focused on those acquired through organic and digital channels.
The role will be responsible for the administrative and operational management of the Retail Account Managers globally and support the Regional and Country Heads in the delivery of strategic goals.
- University Degree or equivalent prior experience in a relevant role
- Strong B2C Digital/Online Mass Market experience from Telco, Card or the FX industry
- Vast experience managing large customer service teams and setting sales KPIs
- Experience and demonstrable expertise in managing Key Account Managers
- Experience in Partner / Channel Sales segment
- Worked with Asian customer markets
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities
- Sales Processes - Utilising business domain expertise, define sales processes, establish, implement, and continuously optimize these processes.
- Sales Strategy Execution - Working under the direction of the Commercial Director and Country Heads, be responsible for the implementation of the desired sales and customer strategies, formulate the appropriate tactical and operational plans to achieve these desired goals and targets.
- Cascade strategic plans with appropriate resourcing, performance management, and optimization of processes to achieve strategic sales goals.
- Sales Resource Management - Be responsible for the overall planning and administrative management of the Premier Account Managers.
- Formulate, implement, and manage the Performance for all Account Management resources.
- Define the required functions, skills, and capabilities for the respective sales roles, and identify & address gaps, and support learning & development plans.
- Support employee development and retention.
- Sales Activities & Projects - Be responsible for all planned and ad-hoc activities and projects required to support the delivery of strategic goals and overall improvement of the sales function.
- Be the key management member and point of contact with other company departments and business areas for the cross-functional product, customer, and market-related activities.
- Sales Systems & Data - With strong business domain expertise and CRM utilization knowledge, to define and optimize systems used for sales processes and the adoption by sales resources by working closely with the CRM and BI teams.
- To understand the data and analytical needs for the sales function and ensure availability in relevant systems and reporting.
- To drive performance and decision making with quantitative and empirical methods.