Hi there! We’re looking for a Head of Digital Strategy who has experience with digital strategy,
content marketing, digital communications, online sales and funnel building, public relations and is entrepreneurial, proactive and creative with strong attention to detail to become part of the team.
Someone who can lead our growing team with ideas that will increase our online footprint, brand awareness and ultimately convert into paying members.
Location: Remote, reporting to the Director in the Sydney time zone
Engagement: Part-time role, 20 hours per week for 3 months with the opportunity to extend.
Athyna is a Talent-as-a-Service (TaaS) agency.
We exist to reimagine the workplace, by sourcing highly skilled employees from a global pool of talent and giving businesses the tools they need to become successful, reinvest their time and bring value to their communities.
We are also a proudly carbon neutral and 1% for the Planet member, pledging 1% of global sales to fight for environmental causes.
About the client...
The client is an Australian fitness-education company which is looking to become a global
brand and take advantage of the opportunity to scale online.
Currently, they have 2 Sydney gym locations which focus on personal and small group, crossfit-styled training, that transforms the way people look, move and feel.
What you'll be working on...
For this position, you’ll be working on 2 key projects.
1. Client Coaching:“Strength Through Range” online program
We have developed an online coaching program known as “strength through range”. There are 4 x 12-week programs ready to roll out to the world. We currently have 50 active members, and we need your help to build an audience willing to purchase. Your role will be to help us grow this product/service to 1000 active clients. We are currently selling this product for $159 for 12 weeks or $15/ week ongoing subscription.
2. The Coaches Academy: Coach Development Program
We have created an online course for current coaches in the industry who want to upskill themselves and become world-class coaches. The course is modulated and completed online. We are just about to launch our beta test program with around 10-15 coaches and if all goes well, we will be looking to scale this to 500 coaches per year. The ideal scenario would be to emulate what precision nutrition have done, but in the functional fitness space. We are looking for someone who knows the online marketing and sales space and can manage these projects (and people) to deliver growth with an ROI. This is the perfect role for someone who is a fast learner, a growth mindset, a sales mindset, a creative edge and feels they can offer interesting ideas.
Key Roles and tasks:
- Growth: take the two above products and deliver an ROI
- Project management: manage whatever is necessary to take these products
- Content creation and delivery utilising our large library of content and curating it to be produced for high engagement and traffic.
- Online Prospecting and sales. Inbound and outbound DM management.
- Funnel creation | landing pages and nurture sequences
- Copywriting and design for landing pages, blogs, emails and social media.
- Digital management across our platforms (website, socials)
In addition to this, you may be asked to help with other tasks that come up such as
- Responding and engaging with followers and DM or helping us create a strategy that can be implemented by our team
- Design work. Ideally, we want someone with creative flair who can use photoshop and help us produce aesthetic content to match our brand. (or manage the outsourcing of)
What we're looking for...
- You’re familiar with fast-growing, online startup companies (and how to manage them)
- You’re comfortable project managing a complete marketing campaign and organising a team to achieve the desired outcome.
- You’re familiar with creating high-growth, high quality, high ROI online products using appropriate marketing and sales techniques
- You’re familiar with designing and creating aesthetic and high converting landing pages, working with WordPress and automated email campaigns (CRM)
- You’re familiar with paid and organic marketing strategies
- You’re familiar with brand management and growth
- You’re familiar with popular platforms such as [Instagram, FB, Later.com, active campaign, wordpress]
- You are a fast learner with a growth mindset and have strong attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English and comfortable writing copy in English (Australian)
- Thinking outside the box and finding creative solutions is second nature.
- You’ve worked remotely or with clients in other countries and are comfortable being your own manager.
Bonus points if you have experience with any of these:
- Background in fitness, particularly CrossFit
- Video + photo editing is a skill that would be great to have but it’s not necessary.
- SEO / Google marketing is a skill that would be great to have but it’s not necessary.