Advanced MedTech Holdings is a global medical technology leader headquartered in Singapore, with operations in US, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Malaysia and Japan. The Company serves millions of patients and physicians in 100 countries worldwide. Advanced MedTech Holdings makes strategic investments in disruptive medical technology companies, strengthening its portfolio of healthcare solutions for customers around the world. Advanced MedTech Holdings is a wholly owned subsidiary of Temasek.
We are open to candidates from any location.
The role will enable opportunities in revenue growth by increasing customer touch points and engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Manage and grow Advanced MedTech’s digital business assets and sales. Key assets include:
- Dornier Direct E-commerce Business.
- Clinical Services Footprint.
- The largest dedicated Kidney Stone Community on the Internet.
- An array of group social media assets eg. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter…
- Other digital touchpoints including Dornier Digital Academy, website, etc.
Work together with the Product Marketing / Marketing Communication teams within Dornier / Advanced MedTech’s business, to translate product marketing messages onto the digital platforms (websites, social media, digital marketing campaigns, etc.)
Refine the group’s customer digital experience in business, including, but not limited to, utilizing the following approaches:
- Sales enablement enabled by convenience.
- Superior digital service for customer’s top of mind considerations.
- Build outstanding digital experiences and touchpoints for every stage in the customer lifecycle.
- Use of data to develop new products and visualize the efficacy of current products.
- New revenue channels such as selling data access, software tools, and software as a service.
Build a greenfield Direct to Consumer Business in the Urology Space.
- Acquiring and/or leveraging channels and assets of Advanced MedTech.
- Person should have demonstrated track record of having done this in another area. Not necessarily in healthcare.
- Extensive travel required both, domestic and internationally, depending on the global health situation at the time.
- Must maintain proper travel documents to travel, including but not limited to passport, Visa, and any other required documents.
- Responsible for managing travel expenses and associated reporting within established Dornier guidelines.
- Travel may be day or extended overnight trips.
- Become proficient in Dornier equipment, processes and procedures. Participate in various training events as established by management.
- Manage an industry leading team of Digital Media Specialists and a Deputy Head of Digital Business.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience in digital project management and able to engage stakeholders across all functional groups to track deliverables.
- Perform such additional duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Nil. Demonstratable track record in the Essential Responsibilities and Duties.
- Five to seven years related experience.
1) Person must be hands on and be able to roll up the sleeves and get involved with the work of the team.
2) Analytical Skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, potentially with competency in data visualization and analysis.
3) Reasoning Ability
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to inspire a high-performance and creative culture in a multi-disciplinary team.
1) User experience or digital customer experience. Ability to build customer personas based on user data and insights.
2) Demonstrate digital media management skills and sophistication in extracting and analyzing data to improve overall digital business performance.
3) Language Skills
- Able to codify and conceptualize impactful digital content and campaigns.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations.
- Write reports and business correspondence, as needed.
- Present information and respond to questions from groups of doctors, hospital administrators, technologists, and other customers, and the general public.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, risk of electrical shock, and risk of radiation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.