A leading Microfinance organization is hiring a Head of HR & Training for their company to oversee all personnel-related and training-related matters.
Head of HR responsibilities include designing budgets and training systems for the organization, applying company policies and managing internal HR systems.
Ultimately, you will ensure our HR department operates efficiently and aligns with our business objectives.
Strategy & Culture:
- Provide HR leadership; collaborate with the management team to design and implement Strategies to support organizational growth and an enabling culture.
- Collaborate with programmes/departments in rolling out organizational changes and development initiatives.
- Develop the diversity and inclusion to foster cross cultural collaboration to promote and sustain organization excellences.
- Seek continuous renewal and innovations in delivery of services and operating systems
- Implementing Performance Management based culture in line with policy.
- Foster a workplace environment consistent with the Vision, Mission and values
- Direct and supervise the complete cycle of HR operations.
- Serve as internal consultant to the Senior Leadership team, supervisors, and employees on personnel issues that affect performance and business relationships.
- Develop and recommend operating budget for the Human Resources function and ensure department operates within budget allocations;
- Ensure that all elements of employee records, benefits files, corporate documents, etc., meet compliance rules and are kept up to date.
- Ensure that all employee information is current in the HRIS system and that HR staff work within legislated guidelines at all times.
- Responsible to implement and maintain audit standards and keep HR Operations in compliance with regulatory and privacy standards.
- Develop practices and programs that attract retain and develop the best possible talent in
- the marketplace and make the organization attractive with an engaging culture.
- Develop and promote positive employer-employee relations to ensue happy workplaces which will help to improve service excellences.
- Direct or define goals and objectives for the acquisition, retention, and development of human capital and talent.
- Provide services that effectively meet the needs of the operations, its managers and its employees through the implementation and management of processes that ensure that training and development needs are regularly identified and that activities to meet needs are planned, delivered, and evaluated.
- Work experience as a Manager or Head of HR
- Experience in INGO, MFI, or Banking sector
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Leadership abilities
- Degree in Business Administration or Organizational Development and a Master’s degree an advantage