Head of Internal Audit and Risk Department Responsibilities -
- Develop and administrate internal audit framework, policy and procedure
- Develop and administrate risk management framework, policy and procedure
- Prepare and execute annual audit plan
- Conduct regular institutional risk assessment and report.
- Ensuring a company's policies and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards.
- Regularly report to the Board through Audit and Risk Committee.
- Be willing and ready to contribute and assist where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in financial management or equivalent. ACCA or CPA qualified is more desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in internal audit and risk related field.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Be computer literate – MS office and MS outlook.
- Good English skills including writing, speaking, listening and reading.
- Dynamic personality and strong creative outlook.
- Be honest, flexible, hardworking, and willing to travel.