We are looking for the "Head of Operation" expertise for the International Financial Services company.
Organizing and Implementation
- Develop viable Micro Finance Program overall business plan in careful consultation among the team, ensuring the alignment with the company's strategy.
- Implement the companies program strategy, five-year business plans, and the annual operating plans in accordance with Core Values, Mission Statement and relevant policies and protocols.
- Establish appropriate, effective and efficient monitoring tools and systems
- Develop, revise and update operations manual and procedures concerning lending methodologies, financial services, internal control system and other relevant documents
- Revise and/or newly develop products based on market surveys and client regular feedbacks.
- Promote the integration of operations with digitization.
Monitor, follow-up and reporting
- Consolidation all the required operation data and other factor reported by the Operation Manager and submit to GM on time.
- Prepare, submit and distribute branch operation reports as well as operational reports to Financial Regulatory department and respective Township authorities in a timely manner.
- Ensure plans and targets are achieved, variances (if any) are properly identified and explained, and correction actions are taken. All operation policies and procedures are applied consistently, uniformly and in compliance across all branches.
- Ensure rapid scaling up with quality operational performance consistent with company standards
- Develop loan tracking system, MIS reporting system in cooperation with ICT team and Innovation team; closely follow up and monitor the system implementation.
- Follow up with audit findings and recommendations on operation.
- Identify & build up annual learning needs of all Branch Managers and operation staff by different methods for strengthening their capacity
- Coordinate with Learning and Development, Organization Development Team for planning the annual training schedule based on the position wise in operation team.
- Do Performance appraisal for operation staff
- Develop & revise the job Description, Core Competency of relevant staff in operation team when needed.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with other internal departments, clients, local authorities and other stakeholders.
- A Bachelor Degree in economics, accounting, business administration or any other social science field
- At least 7 years’ experience at a senior managerial level in Microfinance industry
- Ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Be a good facilitator, mentor, and coach.
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility.
- Very good communication and marketing skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to travel to field office frequently and ability to work under pressure.
- Attractive salary package
- Annual Bonus Scheme