- BE (Mechanical), (or) Any graduated
- 7 years of working experiences in related field.
- Leadership & Communication Skill
- Auto Cad, PPT, Word , Excel
- Design Idea and Technical sence
- Able to maintain confidential
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibility and Technical Contributions
- Lead and manage Design Management responsibilities for HVAC project.
- Organize design team to perform HVAC Design Disciplines.
- Take responsibility for approval of all design documents and BOQ sheets of HVAC projects.
- Consult with client’s team to develop the most effective system for projects.
- Monitor Inspection process and Inpection acivities
- Monitor and control project expenses
- Lead selecting contractors and vendors
- Monitor AP and AR
- Check and confirm all expenses before approval person
- Prepare and report to client’s teams for Energy Simulation documents of projects using VSK’s products and VSK’s system.
- Discuss with HOD to make sales policy and to find potential projects.
- Support to sales team by preparing PPT and perform presentation to held Products lunch show, products presentation show.
- Cooperate with Products supplier for Equipment’s Specifications, Technical specifications, Costing and Production periods.
- In cooperate with Site Management teams, Sub-contractor for project execution plan.
- Take responsibility for preparation of Standard Documents like Testing & Commissioning form, Installation Check Report, Engineering Procedures, Specifications, Method of Statement, Definition and Measurement, etc.
- Prepare monthly Reports and report directly to Head of Project and taking responsibilities in line with management policies.