Crossover is hiring for multiple Head Of Sales positions for our client, IgniteTech.
Do you have experience creating and executing sales strategies? If so, we are looking for you!
At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our “Netflix for Enterprise Software” model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Doing detailed win/loss analysis to coach and improve sales coaching
- Using product information and playbooks to develop and refine high-quality content (conversation plans, email templates, discovery questions, etc.)
- Writing high impact proposals to improve how the selling is done
You will not lead the customer conversation and you will not be the one closing the deals.Head Of Sales Key Responsibilities
- Motivate the sales team to achieve workplace goals
- Identify where improvements can be made and develop success-driven plans
- Promote company products and services
- Create sales reports
- At least 5 years experience in global B2B SaaS/software sales
- Consciously adept at top-down selling
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to synthesize product information even when it gets a little technical
- Coaching training
- Performance management training
- Data analytics training
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4433-ID-Jakarta-HeadOfSales