Buhler is the global specialist and technology partner in the supply of plants and services for processing grains and food, consumer foods as well as for manufacturing advanced materials. Buhler is active in over 140 countries and has more than 12,000 employees worldwide. Currently we are looking for an energic Head of Sales to lead, develop and inspire the Sales & Customer Service Team, to actively support new and existing customers nationwide with Buhler’s technologies and products.
- Sales and business development for the complete Buhler portfolio.
- Responsible for Orders Released and Lead Generation for Buhler portfolio.
- Coordinate and drive the Sales & Service (SAS) sales process from lead to close.
- Core interface between Business Areas and SAS organization.
- Defines and communicates the business’s KPIs and targets to sales personnel, analyses patterns in consumer and market behaviour, and subsequently defines data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
- Operative implementation of the Business Area’s targets and strategies in Myanmar.
- Promote marketing activities (exhibitions, seminars, events, workshops etc.) in cooperation with Business Area marketing and Regional Marketing team.
- Active technical sales and commercial support of the SAS’ sales team for selling (sales strategy, definition of the project requirements, product/ solutions, quotation, presentations, contract negotiations etc.) and for canvassing new customers and new projects.
- Define quote specifications and scope of the quote documentation for the projects and ensure price quality.
- Cooperation with Business Unit product managers and technology specialists with regional market information.
- Support Project Manager to facilitate his contact to the customer regarding project handling.
- Coordinate and ensure local sales person to close business on time and within budget.
- Foster and support SAS sales process to maintain SOM and CRM systems.
- Proactively looking at competitors analysis and strategize action plans to stay ahead.
- Oversee stock management to ensure the stock are flowing on time.
- Full overview of the responsible markets including competitors, thereby supporting the development of successful market strategies and the targets.
- Help define Customer Service (CS) strategies jointly with SAS CS Head to grow our spares and service business across the country.
- Prepare budgets, sales plans and responsible for achieving sales targets and monitor cash flow.
- A self-starter, highly motivated and a results driven sales professional with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor or Higher Degree in Engineering, Business Management and added acumen in food processing technology or equivalent
- Ideally experience in post-harvest and milling industry for grains, animal feed and cereals.
- Minimum 10 years of regional sales experience, especially in SEA.
- Experience in sales of capital goods and investment projects.
- Ability to lead a matrix team with strong leadership competencies
- Strong technical background with solution selling
- Excellent and proven sales track record
- Results driven and target oriented
- Good analytical capabilities and solution-oriented
- Can influence others without direct authority
- Very good verbal and written communication in English
- Able to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to convince and has a healthy dose of assertiveness
- Feels comfortable to work with different cultures
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We’re happy to help!
+66 712 2570
Sukhumvit Road, Prakhanong
10110 Klongtoey, Bangkok