Lennor Metier is hiring for a Head of Software Quality Assurance to join a global company that is powering Artificial Intelligence. They are building their world-class IT development team in the Philippines. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Develop and deliver a strategic technology vision and direction for software development
- Lead and manage the Quality Assurance process and teams to deliver software, infrastructure, and architecture that meets the needs of internal or external customers
- Ability to develop and execute various types of tests including functional, system, integration, end-to-end, black box, regression, API, and batch testing.
- Work collaboratively in the creation and inspection of quality assurance documents and prepare release documentation for both internal and external presentation
- Provide detailed, statistic-based status reports.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technologists and business team members including offshore team members.
- Responsible for building different test scenarios, establishing a quality system, and supervising the implementation.
- Participate in defining standards and maintaining the life cycle of issues, such as identifying, describing, triaging, tracking, and closing.
- Take leadership and mentoring role when working with less experienced staff always raising the bar of technical expertise within the organization.
What You’ll Need
- With at least twelve (12) years of Manual or Automation Testing experience, and two (3) years of leadership experience+
- Clearly demonstrate knowledge in using various testing methodologies Agile and Scrum and logging results using solutions such as JIRA and or Confluence
- Proven ability to build and foster a team-oriented environment
- Willingness to work in a dynamic Agile environment and participate in all aspects of our Agile process
- Experience with REST API development and testing
- Automation testing experience is preferred
- Agile or Scrum experience is preferred
- Effective interpersonal communications skills and ability to communicate with internal employees of all levels
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Salary: 180,000 - 220,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!