Lennor Metier is hiring for a Head of UIUX Design (Technology Services) to join a global company that powers Artificial Intelligence. They are building their world-class IT development team in the Philippines. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Work with other heads or managers to strengthen the team's processes and technical abilities
- Provide technical direction and leadership to the team, and be totally responsible for the team's whole service delivery
- Oversee software development projects from inception to completion
- Lead the team by assisting and supporting them as needed in order to accomplish the project's needs
- UI/UX engineers will be mentored, and software engineering standards will be followed.
- Examine current technologies and firm system architecture to find methods to boost performance and stability
- Contribute to the engineering teams' continued development through continuous improvement projects
- Maintain accurate software project records, and provide status reports as needed
- Evaluate team members' performance and devise a strategy for improvement
- Contribute to the company's efforts to increase staff skills, processes, and the discovery of new tools/frameworks
- Create user interface mockups and prototypes that show how websites work and appear
- Make unique graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Create rough drafts and offer them to internal teams and important stakeholders
- Recognize and resolve user experience issues (e.g. responsiveness)
- Keep up with the latest best practices and technologies
- As projects require, learn new and developing skills and/or technology
- Take part in every stage of the software development process, actively contributing to the solution at each stage
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to gather and assess user requirements
- Use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to illustrate design concepts
- Has a thorough understanding of project requirements and user psychology
- Create components and prototypes for web and/or mobile application projects
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 10 years of total experience as an IT Professional with 4+ years of experience in Graphics Design / UI/UX Design / UI/UX Engineering and 2+ years of experience leading UI/UX teams
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Engineer or similar role
- Proficiency in converting designs to HTML/CSS is preferred
- Knowledge of mobile and web interface design guidelines such as Android material design and iOS human interface guidelines is preferred
- Strong proficiency in GSuite products: Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms.
- Expert in vector design tools and UI/UX wireframe/prototyping tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge in Zoom, Slack, DocuSign is highly desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!