Mitchell Martin Healthcare is looking to hire a Healthcare Recruiter.
About Mitchel Martin
Since 1984, Mitchell Martin Healthcare has been successfully providing high quality healthcare staffing services to top-rated hospitals and healthcare facilities. We specialize in an array of healthcare workforce solutions to help employers find the skilled talent they need, within their budget.
Our consistent monitoring of trends in the rapidly changing healthcare market helps to keep our candidates educated and trained in regulatory policy and within their clinical disciplines. We work exclusively with licensed and/or certified clinicians and we are an industry leader in keeping our staff up to date with government licensing, DOH and The Joint Commission (TJC) standard and policy.
Our expertise has positioned us as the choice in clinical staffing firms for Allied Health, Nursing and Medical Administrative personnel.
Client Focused and Exceptional Delivery
Our client-specific recruiting teams work in conjunction with tenured Account Managers and Client Delivery Managers to provide unparalleled customer service that combines quality and speed. With more than 150 clients in 8 regions, 80+ recruiters and offshore support, we are on a mission to build the world’s best staffing team!
- MMI Healthcare Recruiters are full-cycle recruiters. In this position, you will source and work with our Sales team to identify qualified candidates, and then interview them in order to fill a variety of client specific requirements.
- Successful recruiters in the staffing industry, who are resourceful, outgoing, and passionate about healthcare, can thrive in this position by successfully establishing and maintaining relationships with your own database of vendors/suppliers that is based on niche skill sets.
- Our work environment is fast-paced and encourages professionals to not only grow their income through hard work with one of the best compensation plans in the business.
- You will be part of a company culture that offers potential growth into other positions within Sales, Finance/HR/Operations, and Recruiting at MMI.
- US healthcare recruiting experience
- Full-cycle healthcare recruitment experience
- Experienced in Boolean searches.
- Experienced with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and internet-based job boards.
- Adept in sourcing candidate utilizing alternative sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Familiarity with Vendor Manager Systems
- Should possess excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- Work in a team focused competitive environment
- Familiarity with US Tax Terms (W2, IC, Corp to Corp)
- Knowledge of US Work Authorizations and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Basic technical skills (including MS Office Suite, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- Team-player attitude
- Ability to maintain focus and multi-task
- Has a Sense of Urgency and is Pro-Active
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethics
- Organized and prioritize effectively
- Strong Networking and Social Skills
- Committed to provide support and work under standard US Office hours (Eastern Standard Time)
Basic Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of MS Office, Web Browsing, Social Networking
Compensation and Benefits:
- Fully remote work set-up
- Competitive Base + allowance + night differential + generous commission plan with unlimited potential earnings + annual appraisal
- Comprehensive Health Benefits with eligibility for one dependent
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee referral bonus
- Internet allowance
- 13th month pay
- Maternity/Paternity/ Bereavement/ Medical Leave
- Fixed weekends off