This is a remote position.
About The Company
Our client is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. They are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, they connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through their network. They work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
Right now, they are hiring for Software Developer in Indonesia. The details here:
- Develop coding standards, methodology, and repeatable processes.
- Provide technical leadership at a project level, mentor, and teach junior developers.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Use best practices and patterns to deliver high-quality secure, scalable, performant, and maintainable code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience with modern front-end development (e.g. React, Redux).
- At least 3 years of experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).