Globalization Partners’ automated, AI-driven global employment platform, designed by our technical teams and powered by our worldwide HR experts, enables our customers to hire, onboard, and manage the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world.
As the leader in the Employer of Record industry, we simplify global business by allowing companies to grow to new countries and test new markets compliantly, without the hassle of setting up branch offices or subsidiaries.
With diverse teams all around the world, our people are the heartbeat of the company and the reason why Globalization Partners is a fun and inclusive place to work. We encourage and support personal growth and career development, trust our team members with the autonomy to do their best work, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Did we mention you can experience all of this while working remotely? As a remote-first employer, we value your experience and skills more than where you are located. Join our collaborative work environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing
About the position: Are you excited by the software industry and international business? Are you interested in a ground floor opportunity with a rapidly growing company that wants you to grow with them? If so, join our expanding Product Support team to work directly with our customers via email, web chat, and phone.
What you’ll do:
- Use your exceptional skills in both written and spoken English to respond to user inquiries.
- Be at the forefront of the ticketing and help in routing issues to the appropriate support experts.
- Track tickets through the resolution process to ensure 100% user satisfaction.
- Respond in real time via a chatbot agent.
- Be flexible to work a monthly 5-day rotating day shift to enable the business offer 24/7 support.
What we’re looking for:
- 6-12 months of user support experience using a trouble ticketing system in a user support environment. ZenDesk experience is highly preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree Diploma in International Business/Finance or related discipline is preferred. An Associate’s degree with a year of experience in user support will also be considered.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills.
- A pleasant personality and a commitment to user satisfaction.
- Someone capable of managing shifting priorities, while maintaining organization and control of the expected product outcomes.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
About Globalization Partners
Hire anyone, anywhere, quickly and easily.
Globalization Partners AI- driven, automated, fully compliant global Employer of Record platform technology is transforming how companies hire talent around the globe. Our industry-leading proprietary technology simplifies onboarding and managing employees anywhere in the world.
With easy-to-use dashboards and a mobile-ready payroll authorization system, our customers can safely and securely access crucial HR documents and authorize and approve global payroll faster than ever.
Globalization Partners: Breaking Down Barriers for Everyone, Everywhere