200 years ago, Bolloré Group was born. Today, one of Bolloré Group’s fastest growing business sectors, Bolloré Logistics, have grown to become the world’s top 10 players in freight forwarding and logistics with a powerful network spread across 106 countries, 607 sites with over 20,000 employees. We pride ourselves having developed specific expertise in providing end-to-end supply chain solutions tailored to our customers’ growth and constantly driving innovation to adapt and better cater to their evolving needs. We place our customers at the heart of all our processes, delivering customized solutions while ensuring ethical and responsible business practices.
Here, we believe in People Powered Innovation. It’s the people who brought us to where we are right now, and it’ll be the people who bring us to greater heights. We invite you to join our diverse team on our journey to becoming Global Top 5 in the coming years.
About the role
With growth and increased customer demands and requirement from the Bollore group, a senior HR & Admin Officer role has been created to be based in Office Rangoon. The primary purpose of the role is to work alongside the BLX Myanmar team, leading HR / Admin / CSR ‘s roles.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the General Manager, you are responsible for:
- Providing HR business partnership to GM and business leaders
- Implementing HR policies and procedures (entity/regional/corporate)
- Ensuring HR documentation system and practice are current and effective
- Planning and coordinating staff development and training with business leaders
- Managing and enhancing Payroll system and process and its delivery and preparation
- Leading and participating in annual budget process (HR deliverables)
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Office Administration Management and Maintenance
The ideal candidate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR and Admin, especially in Compensation/ Budget process and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Excellent communication / Well organized / team player
- Well-versed in Myanmar Employment Ordinance. Knowledge of Social Security, Income Tax / Tax on Salary, Work permit process / visa
- Budget preparation: would have to be acquainted with the necessary calculus skills that would
- enable with FIN and come up with clean, square and detailed set of HR related data/analysis
- Excellent command of both spoken & written English and Burmese
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration, Major in Management
- Self-motivated, takes initiatives, driven and result-oriented
Bollore Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and places high importance on promoting diversity and inclusion in the organization. We embrace all people regardless of age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, marital status, political opinions or disability. We are strongly committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, free from violence, bullying, harassment, or threats.