We are actively recruiting for an established Human Resources professional who has the ability to diagnose problems as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions. The Human Resource Business Partner “HRBP” will partner with the leaders of SailPoint along with their respective teams to develop and execute strategies that improve organizational and people effectiveness. The HRBP serves as a liaison between the business and the central corporate teams to assess the people needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, retention, staffing, career development and leadership development.
- Partner with management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results across a global organization
- Proactively establish yourself as a trusted advisor, leveraging working knowledge of local markets, labour laws, customs and practices
- Be the champion of our culture – deepening how our values show up in practice and form the basis for decision making
- Work with relevant functions/teams to create and foster an on-boarding and employee experience that engages and retains our crew.
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capability to address and resolve employee issues
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Provide thought leadership for employment practices specific to the region
- Be the go-to person in the region for human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Use judgement and expertise to provide compensation partnership including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-levelling in line with corporate philosophy and practice
- Stay informed on laws and regulations regarding local labour practices and trends; support regulatory review of new and existing legislative requirements and assisting the business in defining requirements for implementation
- Conduct regular, proactive analyses of data and processes related to employment decisions and HR processes
- 5+ years relevant HRBP experience in APJ. (Mainly Singapore, ANZ, Japan, Korea, India and China)
- A demonstrable knowledge of regional labour regulations and practices.
- Strong analytical skills using both qualitative and quantitative data. Ability to analyze statistical data and draw conclusions from that data
- Strong project management, change management, facilitative and consulting skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize time-sensitive requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with partners both inside and outside of Human Resources, including external consultants
- High level experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and practice improvement
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors
- Relevant qualifications in Finance, Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.