**Only Short Listed Candidates will be contacted for the interview**
The role of HR Coordinator is to run seamless HR operation and to provide excellent employee services.
HR Coordinator reports into HR Operation Manager while working closely with Head of HR.
Compensation & Benefit
• Assist in preparing monthly employee payroll and personal income tax in accordance to the company policy and guidelines which is in line with Myanmar Employment Law
• Working closely with external consultants and reporting for updates and changes to ensure the company is fully compliant with Myanmar PIT law
• Taking ownership of end-to-end SSB process
• Working closely with Finance & Accounting team on payroll and employee expenses disbursements.
• Taking ownership to ensure employee benefit and enrollment of such are up to date. (i.e. medical insurance, life insurance, etc)
• Responsible for coordinating the administration and the process of corporate employee benefits (i.e. medical insurance, life insurance, etc)
• Checking and validating employee expense claims and against HR policies
HR Employee Services
• Support and guide employees on HR inquiries and requests
• Support employees to understand employee benefit entitlement, internal processes and programs.
• Execute application process of Visa, FRC, Stay Permit, Form C Application for expat employees (through vendor/agent) and making sure they are up to date
• Execute new employee initiatives programs for employee engagement and productivity
• Manage and maintain HR Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Manage and own seamless on-boarding and off-boarding process
• Assist HR Operations Manager in planning and conducting new employee orientation to foster positivity towards company culture
• Ensuring the integrity of HR data
• Working closely with sourcing team and the vendors to ensure HR team work with the right partners (i.e. recruitment agency, tax consultants, benefit providers etc)
• Purchasing of employee tools of trades while following company sourcing, PR PO process
• Working closely with HR vendors to make sure service contracts are up to date and to monitor vendor SLA (Service Level Agreement) and to maintain excellent relationship.
• Checking and validating HR related invoices against the relevant agreements
• Be the first point of contact for day-to day operational HR-related queries
• Maintaining employee files as to ensure accuracy and compliance
• Coordinate between the organization, the employee and HR related government bodies
• Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
• Assist in implementing and managing of employee health and safety programs
• Managing employee leave records, updating and reporting to manage (on HRIS system)
• Continuously improve the process following a customer centric approach
• Monitor adherence to and comply with HR SLA
• Lease agreement, business cards, stationary and office material procurement
• Providing benefits orientations and enrollments
Key Performance and Success Indicators
• Result based improvement and management
• Knowledge management and learning
• Team work
This position is required to communicate with various stakeholders such as, Finance & Account, Cash Management & Back Office Operations, Sourcing and other departments. Stakeholder also includes external parties such as banks, SSB Office, IRD Office, etc.