• Manage payroll processes, prepare payroll calculations and ensure completeness and accuracy of the payroll process within a timeline.
• Ensure 100% accuracy in monthly payroll processing.
• Complete payroll reporting to HR Manager and HOD.
• Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
• Ensure and arrange payment /report to government authorities as needed (SSB, labour, tax, etc...)
• Answering staff queries regarding payroll and human resource matters.
• Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as employee benefits etc.
• Communicating and explaining the organization’s policies to employees.
• Manage various tasks and projects upon HR manager’s request.
• Bachelor degree (with Certificate or Dip HRM preferred)
• Minimum 1-2 years of relevant HR experience.
• Familiar with Myanmar Labour Law and practices.
• Keep confidential and adhere to high HR professional standard.
• Desire to work as a team.
• Willingness to constantly improve one’s skills.