Alphanumeric is hiring an HR Generalist to work with us in an international project focused on the LATAM expansion the Covid-19 virtual call center. This position is to work 100% from home but you MUST be based in Philippines for this job.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest pharma brands in the world
- Monthly Internet allowance
- A work from home program
- Employee recognition awards
- More than 4000 courses available on our e-learning platform
- Health Insurance
Education And/or Experience
- Day to day support to ad-hoc requests from employees, including reference letters, statutory leave, benefits, and others;
- Ensure completion and accurate administration of the new starters and leavers processes;
- Prepare contracts / renewals / addenda / employee letters;
- Liaise with external benefits provider to ensure accurate administration of local benefits, including private medical insurance, accidents at work insurance, occupational health and safety, etc.
- Maintain and update HR database;
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees;
- Prepare reports including headcount, HR related costs and others;
- Communicate with public services when necessary;
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures;
- Assist compensation and benefits processes;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice;
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources;
- Two years as an HR Administrator or relevant human resources/administrative position;
- Basic knowledge of the country employment law;
- Effective HR administration and people management skills;
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices;
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
HR certifications a plusComputer Skills
Communications Skills, Reasoning Ability And/or Mathematical Skills
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular);
- Familiarity with Primavera software
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Fluent in Spanish, additional languages a plus.