ZIMITech Inc. is a growing business solution provider based in the heart of Makati, Philippines. We support the ever-growing demands of our offshore clients through software development, customer support and digital marketing.
Led by a team with more than ten (10) years of experience, ZIMITech harness the power of data, innovation and technology to provide excellent solutions and services. Our diverse, motivated, expert and resourceful team of more than 200 employees are living statements to our commitment to the ultimate satisfaction of our clients.
We uphold integrity, dignity, respect, and fairness as we believe that these values are important in creating a harmonious and professional environment fit for passionate and driven people to grow their career.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Managing various aspects of HR Operations including employee documentation, on-boarding and off-boarding, insurance and HR audits.
- Creating, implementing and administering human resources policies and procedures and ensuring that practices are compliant with statutory requirements and guidelines.
- Providing support for recruitment as required, including but not limited to conducting hiring needs analysis, conducting reference checks and employment contracts.
- Application and renewal of work visas.
- Supporting employee relations by providing guidelines and clarifications on policies and their application.
- Managing employee benefits and claims administration.
- Working closely with finance and/or outsourced vendors to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll and other claims.
- Ensuring the Company's treatment of employees is consistent with its core business values and objectives.
- Partnering with both senior business stakeholders and HR teams to develop and implement Employee Relations best practices and programs.
- Handling employee complaints, managing grievance procedures and facilitating counseling in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Investigating and resolving complex or critical employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Collating and analyzing employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and revising people programs and policies to generate more positive outcomes.
- Defining and leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Strong knowledge of legal and statutory requirements pertaining to HR practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
What's on Offer?