LeadIQ makes sales teams more efficient. Research your prospects, find their contact data, and save them right into your CRM, all in one click.
We are looking for an HR Generalist who can help us drive the People Agenda for our Engineering, Product and Design teams globally. As a member of the Talent & Culture team, your role will be far from being one-dimensional. You will be working on a wide range of HR tasks, right from crafting our Global People Operations Charter and Policies, administering employee benefits, run engagement programs, implement Performance and analysing data to make effective people decisions.
- Developing and implementing Talent strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, preservation of human capital and any related regulatory environments
- Advise and provide coaching to first-time managers on employee relations, systems implementation, compensation, performance management, policies and other related topic
- Partner with business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Working with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for employee engagement initiatives
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job levels
- Maintaining and protecting confidential data with great discretion, judgment, and professionalism
- At least 4 years of experience in an People Operations / Human Resources role at a tech or other fast-paced company
- You like to build systems to scale and can foster a values-driven culture and drive business performance
- You're an HR rockstar who loves creating systems and structure to foster a values-driven culture and drive business performance
- Ability to identify and execute process improvements to make systems more streamlined; likes to challenge the status quo
- Enjoys building relationships across all levels and genuine care for people, careers coupled with good communication skills
- Strong recruiting skills and project management skills: strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities while meeting deadlines
- Empathetic, vulnerable and passionate about driving the right business outcomes
- You love to get things done, and you're innately driven to go above and beyond to produce great work
LeadIQ is a sales enablement startup backed by Draper Associates, Jason Calacanis, Fresco Capital, and Eight Roads. With offices in SF Bay Area, New Hampshire, and Singapore, we are building a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies find their best customers with sales intelligence, productivity, insights, and resources for success. Some of our customers include MuleSoft, AppDynamics, WalkMe, Gainsight, and many more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people's lives, whether they're an employee or a customer. Plus, we have fun doing it!
Great place to work!! We offer our team members a unique culture, including flexibility, trust and independence. Our team is diverse, friendly and welcoming, plus an upbeat remote first culture to top it all! If you are a team player who is comfortable in a collaborative environment, experienced working across teams with great communication & problem solving skills, we want you!
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.