This is a remote position.
An exciting opportunity to work for a Digital Company managed by pioneers in the industry.
The Human Resources and Admin Manager oversees all aspects of human resources practices and processes. HR Manager duties involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training and development, and talent management. He/She is responsible for promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture. He/She ensures that the company is a happy and productive workplace.
This is a Hybrid role. For now the HR Manager will be working from home, but will be required to be at the Makati office from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout HR management
- Initiating OSH best practices in the workplace
- Graduate of any 4-year business-related course (mass communication, human resources management)
- At least 5 years proven work experience in all facets of Human Resources
- Willing to work in our office in Makati when necessary