Reporting to the SVP Performance and Rewards, the incumbent is expected to project manage the end-to-end processes of planning, implementation and all change management activities of Job Evaluation & Corporate Title Standardisation Project, ensuring alignment to the Bank’s strategies, values and goals.
Responsible for the project management and successful implementation of APAC Job Evaluation & Corporate Title Framework. This would include working with Consultant and coordinating with internal stakeholders on all aspects of the project. Scope includes setting up working committees, initiating and capturing discussions and also preparing update to Senior Management to ensure timely completion of the project.
1. Plan and oversee the Job Evaluation Project across Branches in Asia Pacific Division:
- Provide advice and contribute to the design and delivery of a Job Evaluation Framework.
- Organise Job Evaluation reviews by either conducting the review or providing peer review and guidance in accordance with the established process / framework
- Establish a Job Description Database containing all standard roles in APAC
- Lead all discussions and meetings with multiple stakeholders to contribute to project deliverables
- Provide day to day leadership of Job Evaluation requests and ensuring stakeholders are receiving adequate support and coaching to drive high quality evaluations and positive business engagements
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and trusted advisor to Country HR, Regional HR Business Partners, Business Leaders and HR on scope of work, process, timing and priortisation.
- Develop and implement change management plans (including communication) with regard to transition to Job Evaluation and Corporate Title framework for APAC.
- Documentation of policy and procedures with regard to the framework.
2. Provide APAC support to SVP, Performance and Rewards in the following areas:
- Collaborate with and support Country HR stakeholders in the delivery of country HR / regional rewards initiatives
- Executing changes where required, which include educating HR and Business stakeholders through various stages of implementing new policies/processes relating to Rewards
- Relevant experience in managing job evaluation projects on a regional scale
- Familiar with HR processes and policies
- Experience in change management is highly desirable
- Good stakeholders management skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills