Voted #1 by PCMag in 2019, WRS Health is a cloud-based SaaS Electronic Health Record and Practice Management System service provider for independent medical practices in the United States. WRS Health seamlessly integrates all the clinical and business functions required for healthcare providers, including Electronic Medical Records, Revenue Cycle Management, Personal Health Records, Medication Management, Telehealth, Order Tracking, Scheduling, Reputation Management, and Billing.
Onboarding and training have a direct correlation to a new hire’s alignment and performance. The focus of this role is to ensure that all employees or contractors are provided with the necessary foundational knowledge and tools for success. This position reports to the Director of People.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Execute WRS Onboarding Program which including welcomes and introduction.
- Continue to add content needed to improve the onboarding program.
- Ensure new hires have technical assistance to properly set up their work environment.
- Address new hires’ queries and
- Execute training content into the company LMS.
- Manage and provide training.
Why join us
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- Skilled at creating engaging training material.
- Solid verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Problem Solving, Attention to Details.
- Prior knowledge of any Learning Management System is an advantage.
- Make a positive impact on patient care by providing the best available medical practice solutions to our physician and medical practice clients
- Join a successful and continually growing USA-based company established in 1999 whose company size has doubled within the last 3 years
- Become part of a team-oriented environment while working from home.
- Participate in the growth & stability of a company with a strong team.
Powered by JazzHR