HR Training of Development Supervisor/ officer (Female) 2 Post
1) BBA (or) Any Graduate.
2) Diploma in HRD (or) HRM.
3) Age between 25 years to 35 years old.
4) At least (2 to 3) years experiences in HRD. Unit in Multi-national company.
5) Must have good interpersonal skills.
6) Analytical and decision making skills to assess training needs and recommend appropriate solution .
7) Arrange and discuss training requirements with HODs and develop training programs to improve skills through the company.
8) Must have planning and manage training programs to ensure trainees are delivering results.
9) Plan and evaluate the resource needed to meet training and development goals.
10) Prepare schedules, allocate and instructors to different courses and monitor costs to keep programs within budget.