Looking for Web Scrapers (no need to code or write scripts)
We’re on the hunt for talented people to join our team. Successful candidates must be proficient in HTML, be highly motivated, a quick learner, and able to work independently.
About the Company
FoodStyles is a new restaurant app which is set to completely change the way you search for food and restaurants in London - We gather information about all of the dishes in all of the restaurants all over the UK into one big menu. We then filter that big menu based on your preferences, so that you only see the dishes that are relevant to you.
100% REMOTE WORK / WORK FROM HOME (NO COMMUTE)
FULL TIME (with optional overtime)
FLEXIBLE TIME (MUST COMPLETE 40 HOURS PER WEEK)
SALARY: USD420 - USD720 per month (DEPENDS ON EXPERIENCE)
- Experience with HTML
- Ability to understand requirements and apply your knowledge set to fetch data from multiple online sources
- Good level of English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and investigate issues using the provided documentation and application logs
- Ability to describe situations accurately using a step-by-step approach
- Basic understanding of web applications structure
- Ability to work independently most of the time
- Ability to promptly report problems to the team
- Ability to be flexible around the schedule and attend team meetings often.
- Use proprietary tools to scrape menu items from websites
- Investigate and report problems found during the scraping process either/or in the tools themselves.
- Update the Web Scraping Tracking tool on a daily and weekly basis
- Develop a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and know exactly how, when, and which data to scrape, parse and store this data
- Work hand in hand with the team in creation, documentation and implementation of Scraping Processes
- Carry out additional responsibilities as requested by Line Management
If you are looking for a new position with more flexibility and working on a really amazing project, please get in touch.