Great internships are not only the ones that prepare you for the work you hope to do after completing your studies, but they are also the ones that help you realise what work you’re currently best suited for and where you might really fit in the working world. We give our interns work that help push their limits and capabilities whenever and wherever possible to prepare them for a future where new job opportunities may require you to become more skilled and efficient workers, especially with the rise of innovation in both business and IT as well as ever increasing automation in a covid-stricken world.
SEEKA Technologies (Not Seeka Limited) is a project under its parent organization called Fresh Futures Australia which is an education consultant based in both Australia and Malaysia. It will be a huge platform that utilises A.I. to help match students and job seekers to the right opportunities relevant to them from Primary/Grade school to University level as well as language schools and job opportunities. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to find, filter and apply to different schools or educational institutions that suit them best as well as make the transition from studies to work more seamless.
We are currently looking to hire interns who would like the chance to be a part of the recruitment process especially within the context of WFH, managing employee relations, helping with the onboarding process as well as training and or more activities if possible depending on the applicants' qualifications and experience.
Bellow are the important details you will need to take note of:
- Only English is spoken on the job
- Both International Students and Locals are welcome to apply for this position
- The job can be done WFH or remotely from other Malaysian states and even neighboring countries like Indonesia if you're an international student with a Malaysian university for example
Depending On What Is Needed To Be Done And The Volume Of Applicants Coming In, Your Tasks May Not Entail The Whole List Of Tasks Below
- Assisting with the posting and creation of job Ads as well as calling or contacting applicants (Ex. via e-mail, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, etc)
- Assisting with phone call interviews to enquire applicants about their experience, education, skills and availability for the job
- Informing applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Contacting referees and performing background checks if needed
- Onboarding any new employees to the main company by creating company accounts and processing paperwork
- Using Airtable to maintain a record of all applicants that have been processed
Other Tasks If Needed
- Managing employee relations especially when mental health is a concern
- Setting up Airtable bases for current employees where they can better track their own work and progress better
- Establishing ways to improve the internship program especially for mental health and productivity
- Doing the research into anything HR related that will help us identify potential opportunities or to address problems that we may have and how we could solve them.
- Assisting us with the making of reference letters for employees who have done well if you have great written English.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Human Resource Management, Business Administration and or Business Management.
- Experience or knowledge with a recruitment process
- Experience or knowledge in analyzing the current job market
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge on how to use Microsoft Excel & Word, Google Docs, Google sheets, Dropbox and any other equivalent.
- Experience using social media as a recruitment platform
- Knowledge on recruitment platforms
- Ability to design using Canva, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe XD is a bonus (Can be used to make Job Ad posters)
- Work from home or remote work is allowed
- A reference letter can be requested upon completion of internship