Either based remotely in Singapore or Philippines.
- Support recruitment activities on mycareerfuture, workpass, onboarding requirements
- Organize and facilitate onboarding procedures for new hires
- Responsible for the confirmation process of new employees by liaising with Head of Departments, issuance of confirmation letters, checking employment contracts etc.
- Assist in procurement of HR Purchases (ie. Long service award vouchers) and ensure all purchases are carried out in compliance with procurement policies
- Assist and oversee the processing of all HR related Invoices
- Application and renewal of work passes
- Administering and coordinating of exit interview process.
- Updating the Employee Handbook, HR policies and related procedures.
- Vendor management and ensuring accuracy and quality
- Assist with providing support on expatriate management (i.e. temporary accommodation, rental property, relocation/repatriation and so on) as and when needed.
- Handling onsite training requirements and WDA grants
- Any other HR duties as and when assigned
- Speaking - Ability to communicate effectively with people of diverse cultures
- Complex problem solving – Ability to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Critical Thinking – Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions
- Multi-tasking - Ability to multi-task and performs under pressure
- Tech-savvy – Comfortable with learning new systems
Experience and Qualifications
- At least a diploma in Business Management (Human Resource Management preferred)
- Fresh graduates can be considered
- Proficient in MS Office, especially excel is preferred
Click "Apply Now" for interested applicants