The ideal candidate will be responsible for recruitment efforts, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee termination, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company's managers in order to help them with their human resource needs.
- Oversee end to end recruitment process for all business areas within the mining project.
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and employee termination process.
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Psychology, Human Resources, or related area
- 3+ years' of experience working in Human Resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work on Remote Area