This traineeship position is also posted on https://www.workato.com/careers. As we require all shortlisted applicants to fill up an application form which is only available on the company’s careers page, the processing time to review the suitability of candidates is likely to be shorter for applications that come through our career page.
Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world’s top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Human Resources Trainee (Learning & Development) to join our growing team. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the Director of People and Culture, and the Head of People Operations to help our employees advance their knowledge and skills to thrive in the workplace.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Enrol employees onto external training programs and follow up to ensure completion
- Design, pitch and organise internal workshops (e.g. DISC workshop, Workato on Workato)
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Review and optimise the existing employee onboarding process for a remote work environment.
- Prepare and consolidate content for onboarding
- Explore the use of a Learning Management System (LMS) for employee onboarding and other learning needs in the company
- Participate in other learning & development projects as required
- Degree in Human Resources, Arts and Social Sciences or relevant internship experience
- Interested in developing a career in Learning & Development. If you have experience with L&D in your school/volunteer work, please highlight them in your cover letter and/or resume.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Thoughtful team player and have a “can do” attitude with a growth mindset
- Quick learner and fast mover with a bias for action
- Knowledge of the SaaS / Integration and Automation industry is a plus
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and either graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, public/private/overseas universities OR graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Comprehensive medical benefits (hospitalisation, clinical outpatient, term life)
This is a 1-year contract position
, with the opportunity to convert to a full-time permanent position at the end of the contract subject to your work performance and Company’s profitability amongst other factors.What is the Interview Process?
If your application is shortlisted, you will be asked to submit a 2 - 3 minutes video recording to share with us why you wish to join Workato and why you will be a good fit. Please use the video recording as an opportunity to showcase your communication skills. If you are further shortlisted, you will be invited for 2 interviews. An offer will be made if you pass the interviews.