This traineeship position is also posted on https://www.workato.com/careers. As we require all shortlisted applicants to fill up an application form which is only available on the company’s careers page, the processing time to review the suitability of candidates is likely to be shorter for applications that come through our career page.
Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world’s top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Human Resources Trainee (Talent Acquisition) to join our growing team. In this role, you will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Success in various tasks ranging from recruitment, people operations and office management.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the hiring requirements
- Develop the sourcing strategy and ways to build a talent pipeline for current and future hiring needs
- Stay abreast of tech trends and news to gain competitive advantage
- Develop effective and innovative sourcing programs, strategically plan and manage impactful sourcing campaigns and events
- Manage the ATS (We are using Greenhouse) and keep it up to date
- Degree in Human Resources, Arts and Social Sciences or relevant internship experience in recruitment
- Prior experience with recruitment sourcing is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Thoughtful team player and have a “can do” attitude with a growth mindset
- Quick learner and fast mover with a bias for action
- Knowledge of the SaaS / Integration and Automation industry is a plus
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and either graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, public/private/overseas universities OR graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Comprehensive medical benefits (hospitalisation, clinical outpatient, term life)
This is a 1-year contract position
, with the opportunity to convert to a full-time permanent position at the end of the contract subject to your work performance and Company’s profitability amongst other factors.What is the Interview Process?
If your application is shortlisted, you will be asked to submit a 2 - 3 minutes video recording to share with us why you wish to join Workato and why you will be a good fit. Please use the video recording as an opportunity to showcase your communication skills. If you are further shortlisted, you will be invited for 2 interviews. An offer will be made if you pass the interviews.