This position is for Myanmar nationals only.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The IT Operations Senior Engineer closely monitors the quality of ICT service providers and coordinates with vendors and business stakeholders to ensure high uptime of IT systems in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and business requirements.
- Monitor the delivery, performance and maintenance of Mobile Money platform operations by the vendor Managed Services team and other IT integrated partners/vendors.
- Ensure incidents, problems and service requests are well documented and resolved within SLAs
- Identify opportunities to enhance operations and optimize IT systems, discuss action plans with vendor
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to investigate problems and prepare reporting
- Perform daily analysis of system incidents and service request reports
- Calculate and advise on penalties to be imposed for non-delivery or delivery out of SLAs by vendors
- Participate in cross functional meetings with vendors and business stakeholders
- Generate, analyze and circulate reports on IT systems performance and statistics
- Continuous Engagement with Business teams for issue resolution & support specifically in Mobile Money Business and Other Digital & Billing domains.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science or similar field from a recognized university
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience in engineering or telecommunications field
- At least 3 years in a similar role working with ICT systems and platforms operations
- Demonstrated experience using performance monitoring tools and procedures to identify network outages and service issues
- Extensive knowledge of Mobile Money System/platform and Business scenarios.
- Additional Knowledge of Telecom IT Business applications & customer life-cycle: SIM Provisioning, Billing/Charging, Recharge.
- Ability to supervise Managed Services vendors, flag issues and drive for prompt resolution
- Familiarity with ITIL methodology and tools
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.