Our company is developing world-leading multi-biometric identity services that can be used to create digital identities and enable more secure authentication for online services.
Following the receipt of a major innovation grant and a set of exciting new Enterprise opportunities we are looking for an immediately available Senior QA and Automation Test lead to help us launch our latest product with a world class automated testing and CI/CD approach.
You will have over 7 years experience in both Manual and Automation Testing including:
- Provide leadership approach to testing across unit test, API test, automation UI test
- Working experience on tools like Appium, Test Sigma, Blazemeter, Runscope, Postman.
- Must have testing experience in IOS, Android and Web application and be able to create effective test cases aligned to user stories
- Efficient reporting of test status to facilitate risk based assessment of Sprint releases (test coverage for all test types, defects)
- Must have used the Project Management tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Must be well versed with Functional and Performance Testing of APIs.
- Experience in writing JSON Script and Assertions and understand various response codes
- Knowledge about monitoring the APIs
- Good experience of working in agile environment and teams remotely
- Great communication skills and be a team player with positive attitude.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and mentor a small and highly motivated test analyst team and intreface to senior stakeholders
- Flexibility to manage other business/system analyst tasks to achieve startup goals
You will work directly with our highly committed founders and CTO with 25 years experience in world leading technology companies as well as our highly experienced architects, developers and product owners and highly capable development team that will ensure you learn fast, fail fast, and always have guidance to optimise your testing approach and thinking.
What you will need to bring:
- A passion for self-learning, with demonstrated work where you have taught yourself a new technology and overcome challenges and developed a working solution
- A desire to be part of a team with a mission to empower consumers to take control of their identity for access to multiple services
- An ability to demonstrate your entrepreneurial commitment to working hard in a high performing and passionate team. Success will only come with hard work and dedication at all levels across the team