JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
Location: This role is remote in the country of Singapore. You must be authorized to work in Singapore to be considered for this role.
About The Role
We are looking for inspired technology professionals who love the challenge of implementing and onboarding the JumpCloud platform through the fluid exchange of ideas, education, support, integration, and adoption of our Directory platform.
In This Position, You Will
- Leverage your passion and prior experience in technology to demonstrate our product to audiences over the web and in person at specific events (when allowed).
- Provide technical support to our prospects, partners, and customers through onboarding, complex architectural conversations, and ongoing issue triaging.
- Consult, plan, and assist with medium-to-large scale roll outs of JumpCloud in customers’ existing environment and infrastructure.
- Use strong Project Management skills to assist customers and partners implement the JumpCloud platform within their organization.
- Create weekly project check-ins, cadences and resolve implementation issues with onboarding partners and customers via email, telephone or remote web sessions.
- Collaborate with peers, mentors, knowledge base authors, community forum leaders and other internal tools, to provide the most effective, world-class solutions for our partners, prospects, and customers.
- Ensure the success of our customers as they transition to our product - one which ensures the access of their entire employee base to all of the resources they need - their servers, workstations and laptops, the networks they access to all of the web and on-premise applications they use every day.
- Escalate and reproduce issues in-house and respond in a timely manner.
- Regularly follow-up with customers on recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Be constantly learning through researching and evaluating technologies to create new knowledge base articles to capture new information for reuse throughout the organization and for end users.
We’re Looking For
- Someone who likes the challenge of ensuring the success and delight of customers when using our software products who displays phenomenal abilities to demonstrate and articulate our product and company in front of technical audiences.
- A strong desire to see customers win and be successful at their jobs through the utilization of our Directory Platform software
- 2 or more years experience in a prior SaaS onboarding role, preferably technical, in a customer-facing position
- Deep infrastructure, architecture, integration, and environment knowledge
- Strong project management & planning skills
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possesses a logical approach to problem solving
- Must be willing to work after-hours or weekend shifts as assigned.
Previous work experience as an IT Admin or SysAdmin in a technical domain, or positioning a SaaS product to those audiences, and a basic understanding of the following technologies is preferred, but not required
- Project Management expertise and-or prior project management experience
- Administrating or supporting Medium-to-Large scale SMB environments & architecture
- Microsoft 365 and AzureAD / Google Workspace administrative experience
- Active Directory Experience desired
- AWS Experience & Skills desired (S3, Lambda, EC2, CloudWatch)
- Device Management - Windows, MacOS and Linux Operating Systems
- Directory Services , specifically Active Directory and LDAP
- Networking & Authentication (RADIUS a plus!)
- In depth knowledge of Single Sign-on, SCIM, JIT, and SAML
- Scripting experience, specifically PowerShell & Bash
- User onboarding and offboarding
- Software systems setup and configuration experience
- Bachelor’s degree desired
Where you’ll be working/Location:
You must currently live in and be authorized to work in Singapore without sponsorship to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.