You will be tasked to provide expertise to cater and support business objectives of the company. The IS Executive will also be required to provide timely hardware and software support to our users.
- Key functions
- Acquire and provide domain expertise in allocated software domain.
- Provide software application support to the HQ and branches
- Provide technology and technical IT Support and advice to the HQ and allocated branches.
- Required to exhibit excellent customer service skills and teamwork to respond timely to users.
- Assist in organisation’s objectives through leveraging of Cathay’s software and hardware capabilities.
- Assist in Office automation projects, Helpdesk activities, troubleshooting and training of end users and customers.
- Assist in the sourcing of IT equipment and vendor management.
- 24 x 7 support to sites and users on a rotational basis.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in IT Application/Support industry. Experience in local and remote IT Support and helpdesk management.
- Proficient knowledge of SQL Databases & basic network configuration
- Innovative, well-organised and able to work under pressure.
- Proven ability to apply IT hardware and software to improve operations and efficiency.
- Strive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Team player with ability to work independently and with initiative.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues
- Inspire and lead others to achieve challenging results
- Motivational with a positive attitude at all times
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously
Cathay staff enjoy benefits such as marriage leave, parent care leave, insurance and movie tickets for every free listed movie. There are also training and development opportunities.
Interested applicant, please submit your application stating current and expected salaries as well as availability to:
Human ResourcesCathay Cineplexes Pte Ltd
1002 Jalan Bukit Merah #07-08
Email : [email protected]We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be notified.