WE ARE SEEKING
Infrastructure Developer Onboarding (m/f/d)
What we do and why:
The global TV Broadcast and Video Entertainment Market is currently in a phase of fundamental change requiring the development of new ad-driven monetization models. We believe that our solution significantly changes the video ad-business long-term by opening up new distribution platforms into a global, programmatic ad-market.
What we’ve built:
Our Serverside.ai product is a cloud-based software-as-a-service solution offering in the B2B field, that enables dynamic ad insertion and ad substitution for OTT streaming, IP TV and HbbTV operators.
Become an important part of our Software-as-a-Service platform team and take responsibility for frontend and backend development tasks in our modern tech stack.
- You will be working in a growing and very committed and experienced team with great team spirit.
- You will be using state of the art technologies like HLS, DASH, Low Latency Streaming, HbbTV, ATSC 3.0 Current Video Codecs, Cloud/ Edge Computing and more.
- As Nowtilus, we support your participation in industrial events, workshops, and advanced trainings.
- We offer flexible working hours and up to 100% remote conditions (freelance) with the potential to work from any place in the world.
- We are constantly improving our ways of cooperation. Your ideas, feedback and suggestions are much appreciated and taken seriously.
Working closely with our product management and customer onboarding team to specify features and continuously improve our software system. With your deep knowledge in backend and frontend development, you support the team in improving and stabilizing our Server-Side Ad Insertion platform based on Node.js micro services and ReactJS frontend.
- Direct collaboration with the operation and development tea
- Maintain and improve the automated cloud resource provisioning and management
- Secure and monitor cloud infrastructure
- Design and implement tools to provide scalable and reliable services
- Optimize performance of cloud-based applications
- Manage cost-effective use of cloud resources
- Troubleshoot issues with infrastructure and applications at runtime
- 5+ years of experience of running services in a cloud infrastructure
- English language skills both written and verbal is required
- Working knowledge in designing, deploying, and managing cloud solutions
- Solid experience with monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, ELK stack, etc.)
- Experience with performance tuning
- Familiarity with network management tools and protocols
- Experience with troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and methodologies for automating deployments
- In-depth knowledge of at least one major public cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with a variety of infrastructure technologies, including compute, storage, network, and security
- A deep understanding of software architecture in cloud environments
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell, Python. Bash)
- Knowledge of automation and configuration management technologies (e.g., Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to migrate workloads to the cloud and optimize them for performance and cost
- Good understanding of security best practices in the cloud
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills